banner


History - Nooksack Images









Page 2 Page 3
   
Click thumbnail to view image
Looking north on Nooksack Ave. From left to right: the original Ryason Store now owned by Tilbury and Germain, Al Germain home Osterman's Boarding House about 1892 (later became Swanson's Hotel, now the site of Vavra Auto Body) Frank Swanson's Store, Charles Bulmer's Furniture, John Swanson and Andrew Heath Confections (original store) Gillies and Seaberg, Charles Hotel.
City of Nooksack
© All rights reserved

Lcj3 Web Designs